Saturday, March 24, 2007

Melbourne.....

...is a nice city, but it's random weather does not sit well with the Random One...whats with the rain??!!

Thus far I've spent 9 days here, 4 at the Grand Prix (which was fabulous, pics to follow hopefully) and 5 sightseeing, wasting days etc. Have met a few ppl here which is nice.... Im finding it hard to adapt to this travelling thing as I walk into a hostel full of ppl and suddenly feel so small and alone. God is with me though and thats all I need when I put things into perspective.

After a week of missed calls, voicemails and texts Muz & I finally met up for a good night by the river in a nice bar. It was SOOOO great to see a familiar face, talk about travels so far and about things back home in not-so-Sunny Sutton! He helped me realise that you make the travelling experience what you want (he currently works 6pm-midnight in restaurant, getting free meals b4 & after work!) - my problem is I want to constantly be doing things and thats just gonna lead to burnout! Also, things cost alot when u take food/accomodation into account so I will have to find some kinda work in next few months, and also to get rid/ship stuff hme as I already have way too much stuff!

Next up are Tasmania then starting tour of East Coast upto Cairns in few weeks.

More soon, hope to upload more fotos to my flickr account...including ones of the Neighbours Tour (met Dr Karl!!! also gonna meet Paul Robinson, Genay & Toadie next Mon night!)

Peace Out!

T.R.O.

4 comments:

D Baynham said...

T.R.O whats that mean?

Dianty said...

T.R.O = The Random One, rt? :-)


Hi Chris,

Good to see you again! Been coming here to look for you every day!

Glad the travels are still going well.

Gran enjoyed your slide show last week. She recognised some of the Adelaide sites.

Not made any Anzac Biscuits yet but hope to soon. <00> (Code for Watch this Space!!)

Continue to enjoy your travels.
I am continuing to pray for you! "HE will direct your paths"!

See you here again soon!

Twenty Something said...

Karl Kennedy! SO cool! You were at the Grand Prix?? - No fair! saw bits of it on TV. My future plan is to become a Princess of Monacco and then thats the Princess thing done and I'd get great seats for Grand Prix!
Glad you're having a great time - snow here was cool but now just cold and grey - surprisingly for Britain!
Hope you find a great job :)

Teapot said...

Karl Kennedy! Wow! my nephew Jonathan, currently travelling around, and in NZ just now, met the ToadFish and Paul Robinson,(when he stopped off in Melbourne), whom he declared a real sleaze ball! Maybe because he cracked on to his girlfriend!!

And Janae, he thought she was real good!!!....................