Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Picture time....

.... unfortunately even though I've managed to get my fotos on to a PC its MAC here at my Great Uncle/Auntie's so can't use some PC options on blogspot, I have uploaded all of Singapore pics though onto my flickr account..... think you can view by going to www.flickr.com and my username is SUPERMAN_CHRIS ..... they have tags on saying SINGAPORE but also havent been able to create a separate folder for them yet. Look out for ones of me on elephant, thats Marney behind me in blue, also featured on some other fotos with Meike (German girl).

Sadly no foto of the LADY-BOY though!

So far Oz is brill, lovely blue skies, quite hot, have been in Sea and learnt about the 1st ppl to come to South Australia. Also Australia was united on 1st Jan 1901 so only just over 100 yrs since it became a country as we know it.

7 comments:

Teapot said...

hi Random One!

Glad you feel ok upside down.!
There was a brilliant total eclipse of the moon here on Saturday evening, and I always think of Oz when I look at the moon, as the "rabbit's ears" are the correct way up on the lefthandside. In the UK they are upside down on the right!!

If you've not a clue what i'm talking about, assk someone who knows!!

Thanks for teh comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. You will SOOOOOOO enjoy Oz!! Lucky beggar!!!
Say Hello to Paul W for us, when u see him
God bless
taepot

Twenty Something said...

Hey,
Your pictures are really cool! Wish all my pictures came out that well!! lol
Australia, lucky you! It's been wet and gray here!!
Have fun!! ohohohoh you might get to hold a koala, that'd be cool!

The Random One said...

I hope so....although someone told me they often pee on you so might steer clear!!!

It's not easy being small said...

Thanks for the pics - they are cool - but didn't generally help my whole being jealous of you thoughts!!!

D Baynham said...

Top piccy's Chris, Koala pee aftershave mmmmmm interesting choice of smells you do have random one. ;-)

Teapot said...

Koalas are so out of it for 22 hours a a day as eucalyptus leaves are a narcotic!!

I always wonder why they don't fall out of their trees!!

Did you know their young eat their mother's faeces when born, to get their teeth used to how hard it is to eat eucalyptus!!
Don't believe me look it up!

K Girl said...

Hey Chris

I cant believe you are just over the ditch in Australia (although why you wanted to go there Im not sure!) Just joking I want to travel around OZ at some stage although NZ is first on the list of course - once you get here. Let me know once you get that new sim card for oz and I can give you a call.

Take care and God Bless
Kristin