Thursday, August 23, 2007

Uluru & Kata Tjuta

What can you say? They're just breathtaking!

I actually got to Ayers Rock a day later than planned due to missing my original flight, but on Monday whilst chilling by the pool (see last photo) I realised why God allowed me to miss the plane..... I wouldn't have had a whole day to go on a camel ride, helicopter of tour of the rocks and chill by the pool if Id stuck to original plans!

So below are a collection of the photos I took, probably my favourite non-city place in the world now, it exceeded my expectations!

Liam Gallagher-pose
Villa-on-tour t-shirt!!


And relax after the most expensive long-weekend of my life!!.........

3 comments:

Teapot said...

LOve the Villa on tour t-shirt. Matt used to do exactly the same, and I've a briiliant photo of him at Lake Tahoe California with Villa shirt!!!
Glad you're enjoying Brissie! u fortunate person, you!
Was funny to think of you in the SU offices!! Been there!!
Grest to see the pics of Rosie Jillian Fawsett, and to know you are doing ok.
Q. If I miss my plane to Lyons (France) in October, do you think God will provide me with a Helicopter and some camels!! Ha ha!

Dianty said...

Guess you are wearing your AV shirt wirth even more pride now after last weekends triumph?!

Glad is all still going well!

Dianty said...

I have now uploaded a photo on my profileso just checking to see if they now show it here!!!

Looking forward to the next episode of your blog!

By the way......Villa beat Chelsea this season, now (L)City have beaten Villa, so logically City should beat Chelsea in the next round of the Carling up, rt??????????? :-)