Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brisbane Happenings

So I've been in Brissie for almost a month now, have settled into a nice house living with Chris & danny Webb (brothers, shockingly) who just happen to have a pool and spa in the backyard plus be keen car enthusiats. So God's provided for me there. Spent a few weeks working at Scrpture Union before taking on some more long-term agency work which isn't that exciting but pays well plus gives me a great window-view over the city. If you're not a member of the Sellers family u won;t know who Im talking about when I mention Tim & Merryn, Alan stayed with them during his GAP ear here, anyway they've been great to me and I even spent a week looking after their lovable dog Bessie!

My friend Lauren is here, met her in London last year, so we've spent a bit of time together which has been cool. Went to Ayers Rock together which was pretty cool.....thats my next blog!

Im gonna be here until sometime in October when I plan to take a trip up to Cairns to take in Fraser Island, Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef (monety permitting!), then it's off to New Zealand for a 6 week tour with my friend Kristin from Auckland.

Loving you all and missing you muchly

TRO

No comments: